GTA 5 Epsilon Program and Kifflom Guide
Probably the weirdest part of the Grand Theft Auto V.. But kind of fun
This can only be done while playing as Michael! The Epsilon quest line is the most time consuming one in the game. It becomes available as soon as you unlock Michael as a playable character. See the step-by-step walkthrough below on how to trigger these missions.
You will also need to have at least $90,500 with Michael. Certain donations have to be made and an expensive outfit has to be bought.
However, completing all of these “The Truth” Epsilon missions can earn you up to $2,100,000. In the last quest you have the opportunity for a big cash out. So it’s well worth the time investment.
If you are specifically looking for the five Epsilon vehicle locations (as these are the hardest part of the quest line), jump to 2:31 in the video. All of these vehicles have fixed spawn points. They will spawn at the shown points every time!
The 12 Tenets of Kifflom
1. The world is 157 years old – FACT!
2. Dinosaurs are a lie that people believe because they are weak – FACT!
3. You are happy, you just don’t know it – FACT!
4. We all come from the same tree – FACT!
5. Everyone is related to everyone else, except for people with red hair – FACT!
6. Sperm does not exist – it is a lie spread by biology teachers – along with everything else you have ever been told – FACT!
7. Men are supposed to lie with nine new partners a week. Women are supposed to lie with six, except for in July, when they must lie with five men a day – FACT!
8. Aliens exist and are present on earth. If you have a birth mark, you may be descended from Kraff, the famous Emperor of the 4th Paradigm – FACT!
9. Trees talk, but only some people hear them – FACT!
10. People who believe in something live much longer than atheists, and they have eternal life thrown in for good measure – FACT!
11. If you believe this and turn your hands and wallet over to EPSILONISM, you’ll live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed – FACT!
12. KIFFLOM – HAPPINESS IS YOURS! KIFFLOM!
If you didn’t know this, maybe you should read the Epsilon Tract.
You can follow the Cult-guys on Twitter
Epsilon Program website